Graphic Design & Branding
Custom Designed Marketing Materials With a Cohesive Message
- Does your brand reflect your message and personality?
- Are you reaching your target audience?
- Do you stand out from your competition?
- How does your logo communicate your brand?
- What’s your story?
- Do you want to refresh your existing look?
- Are your visuals consistent?
- What pain points do you solve?
Why good design is important for marketing your business
A brand is not just a logo and a colour scheme. It’s what your customers think about when they think about you. Often, a person’s first experience with your business is your marketing material.
Ask yourself, does your design communicate your values? Often, your customer will decide within seconds whether to learn more about your offer and/or whether to take action. Good design creates confidence in your business.
Without a cohesive, well-defined brand identity, your audience might not understand who you are. If your message does not inspire and motivate your target market to take action, you are missing out and your competitors will take the lead.
It is important to note that brand identity is not the same as branding. It’s the byproduct of effective branding.
Design in marketing is more than the logo design, images, page layouts, and unique fonts that comprises your brand identity and overall aesthetic; it is the whole that connects your company to your brand, and ultimately to any potential customer.
In addition to concept and copy, design is what takes an offer and morphs it into something tangible, a visual that appeals to your potential customer and that elicits an emotional response. Colours, fonts, photos and graphic elements contribute to the feel of your business and how it is perceived.
The level of care you invest towards a service or product should be reflected in your marketing strategy. The benefits of engaging a professional designer to achieve these goals can’t be emphasized enough. Design drives conversion.
List of branding/graphic design services
- Business cards
- Illustrations and icons
- Rack cards
- Annual reports
- Magazines & publications
- Graphics for social media
- Graphics for email marketing campaigns
- Visual elements for websites (banners, illustrations, buttons, icons, graphics)
How it works
- Initial consultation to get to know your business and goals
- Mockups to show you different design concepts (number of mockups dependent on budget)
- 2 round of changes based on your feedback
- Final deliverables: png, jpg, PDF (more options if needed)
~ Thomas Watson Jr.